Activate our Zapier's AdRoll integration to easily reach your email lists with your AdRoll campaigns. Set up the trigger on Zapier to automatically sync your CRM audiences in AdRoll. Learn more about CRM data onboarding.
Here’s what you need to get started:
Setting up your AdRoll "Zap"
- Create a CRM audience in AdRoll. You'll need your copied audience ID in a later step, so make sure to save it. Once the CRM segment under the AdRoll dashboard is created, you will find the particular segment ID in the URL upon clicking on the segment.
- Navigate to Zapier's AdRoll Integration page. In Zapier, create a new “Zap” by selecting the platform that you want to connect.
- Set up your trigger.
- Select AdRoll as your Action App.
- Click Continue.
- Sign into your AdRoll account.
- Click the dropdown under Advertiser ID (Required). We'll pull your advertiser ID from your account automatically. Click to select.
- Under CRM Segment (Required), select Use a Custom Value and enter the AdRoll audience ID that you copied when creating your CRM audience.
- Enter your email.
Create & Continue to complete setup.
Zapier doesn't allow backfilling of any data. You will have to export your existing email list and upload it as a CRM segment in AdRoll.
Once your Zapier integration is configured, it will ensure that any new subscribers added in your platform will also get added to the CRM list in AdRoll.
Note: Our Zapier integration can only add to your list; not remove.